Step 2 - Submit Forms Online
Submit your forms online any time!
Check your To Do List to see if you have Pending Financial Aid Tasks assigned.
You must submit all To Do List items in order to complete your Financial Aid file.
- Log-in to your MyCerritos portal
- Click on "Student Center"
- Click on "Pending Financial Aid Task" on your To Do List.
- Click on "Required Tasks" to access Student Forms.
- Use Student Forms to complete your financial aid forms, securely upload documents, and e-sign.
- Once you have all tasks completed, click on the green Finish button.
Financial Aid Processing Timeline
Please allow 2-3 weeks for the Financial Aid Office to review. During peak times, it may take longer to review.
Note: It is important to submit these required tasks in a timely manner to avoid any delays in your financial aid file. Once the Financial Aid Office reviews all required documentation and completes the verification process if required, the file will be completed.
Need Help completing your Pending Financial Aid Task?
Join our Financial Aid Zoom Sessions or call us at 562-860-2451 ext. 2397
Any required tasks you need to complete will become available.
- When your task is completed a check mark will display next to each task.
Once you have completed all tasks "Click on the Green Finish" button.
Double check your information you are providing
Fill out the information:
Now that your ready to create your account.
- FAFSA Students: Verify that your name, birthdate,
and social security number match what you put on your FAFSA application.
- Dream Act Students: Verify that your name, birthdate,
and Dream Act ID number match what is on your
Dream Act application.
- Fill in all required fields to create your account
- Keep your user name and password for future use
Tip: Make sure you verify your email address in case you forget password.
This new, easy, mobile, personalized process makes everything about financial aid easier. With Student Forms, you will be able to:
Complete financial aid forms on your phone, tablet, or computer
Securely upload documents from any device
E-sign documents -- both you and your parents!
Manage your financial aid tasks online
Receive automated reminders about outstanding tasks and next steps
Verification is the process used to confirm that the data reported on your FAFSA or Dream Act application is accurate. All documents must be submitted and approved in order to compete the verification process. You may be selected for verification by the Department of Education, California Student Aid Commission, or by the Financial Aid Office. It is important to complete all documents in a timely manner to avoid any delays in your financial aid.
All forms must be emailed to email@example.com for processing.
How to provide Proof of Non-Filing for your FAFSA.
Fee Waiver Application
Applying for 2021-2022 California College Promise Grant - Deadline is 8/12/22
- English 2021-2022 California College Promise Grant Application
- Spanish 2021-2022 California College Promise Grant Application
CCPG fee waivers must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cal Grant Forms
- Cal Grant GPA Verification Form
- Cal Grant G-8 - High School Graduation Certification Form
- Cal Grant G-10 - Grant Record change form - (for school change, leave of absence, etc.)
Direct Loan Forms
For assistance with visual disabilities, please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or call us at (562) 860-2451 ext. 2397